Sunday, October 28, 2007

Happy late Birthday Mom

I was looking through pictures on my computer and realized I didn't blog any of my mom's birthday. And I wonder why my kids make faces during pictures.
And why they put ice cream all over there faces.

At least we know where it comes from. :) Happy 50th ( oops, I mean 49th or is it 29??) Birthday Mom. We love you!!! You are the best grandma around.











It was raining out while we were having dinner and the kids ending up playing outside in the rain.


Again, Happy Birthday Mom. We sure do love you.

1 comment:

Lorna said...

What an adorable family, Patty. I miss you and wish you could come out more often. I loved spending time with you. We need to see your kids, though. Ya'll need to make a road trip so we can see the whole gang. I really miss your mom too! She looks like she is loving life with her grandkids. I know how she feels. Give her my love and tell to get in touch with me. I would love to see her!