Friday, November 7, 2008

$ Cody $

This happened a few weeks ago and I completely forgot to post it. Cody wanted a new game for his Nintendo DS. He has like 20 games already so I told him that when he saved up enough money for it he could get it. He collected all of his allowance money and then he came up with a bright idea. His top tooth was loose and about to come out so he asked me to take him to Grandma Jeri's house so she could help pull it out. I thought he should just wait until it fell out but he wanted the tooth fairy to bring him money so we went to Grandma Jeri's. Grandma got out some string and hooked it to his tooth. As you can tell from the pictures, it would NOT come out. He could actually turn it around in his mouth. ( pretty gross). He ended up not losing it until 2 days later. Too funny!! He cracks me up.


























































































2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

I love the progression of going from excited, to "What have I gotten myslef into?" to agony to triumph. Too funny! Your kids are absolutely the cutest!

amy and josh said...

That made me cringe and want to hold on to my teeth! At least his tooth finally came :)