Thursday, March 5, 2009

Jake's surgery

Poor little Jake had his tonsils taken out today. I was pretty nervous. I know people have their tonsils taken out all of the time, but I was still nervous. This was the first time any of my children had surgery. To make things more interesting, my mom and grandma are still in Hawaii. I had to ship the other kids all over today. Jake did GREAT!!!! He was really nervous, but the nurses were so nice and had him feeling better. The doctor came out after the surgery and said that Jake had a laughing fit on the operating table when they started giving him gas. The nurse said he had everyone laughing!! That's my Jakey! :) He is in a lot of pain right now, but I'm hoping it won't last long and that we will be able to manage the pain well.

1 comment:

amy and josh said...

We hope he gets better soon! Oh, and way to be strong mom!