Sunday, April 12, 2009

update

I guess it is time for another update. My camera got wrecked in our "flood" and the insurance company is very slow at replacing things so I can only take pictures when I have my mom or grandmas camera. We are back home again, yippee!! I am totally in love with my new kitchen. We changed the layout and it makes working in there so much easier. I have developed a new OCD, I have to clean the kitchen 10 times a day, I can't stand it being messy. I think I am a little hard on the kids about it though. I overheard Kate telling Jake the other day, " Don't touch the refrigerator, you will leave fingerprints on it!!! ". Stainless steel and kids don't go together very well.

Grandma Jeri promised to take Katie to a swimming pool after she got back from Hawaii. We went to a little water park up in Chippewa. The kids had a blast and are getting so excited for summer and the swimming pool.
Kate eating popcorn in bed
Jake diving down to get a toy. You don't see much of this boys' face, he is always under the water.

Bella's first time in a pool (that she can remember) . She loved the little slide. ( she also LOVES her big brother Cody)







Bella under the waterfall









Kate







Bella standing in the water








Cody fell asleep waiting for everyone to get ready to go swimming




____________________________________________________________________
Here are some more random pictures;

Bella's first time eating spaghetti, she loved it.




















Bella and Cody at grandma Jeri's front door

























Watching big brother Cody out the front door

















Kate looking in


























My new sink is perfect for bathing babies. Bella loves it.





















































Cody's birthday cake. I forgot to buy one ( I know , what kind of mom forgets to buy her sons birthday party cake ) I had to quick make something up, so I cut these figures off of paper plates and stuck them in the cake. Cody thought it was cool :)



















Cody playing with his new Star Wars toy. He can't get enough Star Wars these days.






















The birthday party boys


















Cody playing a game for his birthday party.






















I can't believe my little man is 7 . Time is flying by. He is such a sweetheart. He always makes sure that I am ok. He gives me hugs all of the time. He is a big helper with Kate and Bella. I sure love my Cody McFody.
















































1 comment:

amy and josh said...

It looks like you kids are getting all grown up! Bella's pool pictures are awesome! I am also totally jealous of your kitchen, it looks absolutely beautiful! We hope you all had a great Easter!