Monday, May 18, 2009

Bella's first birthday

I know this post is a little late. (Bella's b-day was on the 4th) . I did a post on her birthday awhile ago, it took like an hour and Kate pushed a button and boom .... gone. Anyways here is a new shortened version.

Things about Bella:

* has 2 teeth

* likes to walk but crawls more often (it's faster !!)

* loves loves loves her brothers and sister. Even though they (Kate) may be wild and rough on her, she can't get enough of them.

*likes to swing high. At first she catches her breath and then squeals with joy.

*doesn't like to be left alone in a room. She has to be where the action is, preferably up in someones arms.

* she is just a little peanut. She hasn't had her 12 month check up yet, but her 12 month clothes is still too big for .

*loves to ride around the yard on the 4 wheeler. Daddy turns it on and she crawls as fast as she can to get to it.

*she loves to snuggle. (mommy loves that!!)



I can't believe she is 1 already. This year has gone by soooo fast. I can't imagine my life without her. It makes me sick to think that weren't going to have anymore children after Kate. I am so glad that Heavenly Father knows better than we do and that He doesn't always answer our prayers the way we want Him to. I love my little Bella so much. She is still my calm in the storm.


Don't you just want to kiss those chubby little cheeks??













































No comments: