Sunday, August 9, 2009

Kate's 4th birthday

My little Kate turned 4 on August 5th. I know I am a little late posting these, but I have been soo busy lately. This cute little girl is one of many things that keep me busy. She is a hoot. I have to remind myself daily that she is not naughty, she is just strong willed. Heavenly Father saved His strongest and most valiant spirits for these latter days. I know she will make it. She is so strong. She is so determined and I know she has a lot of important things to do in her life. I just have to remind myself of this when she is practicing her "talents" on me.


She loves her little sister and is always watching out for her.







My little princess. She kept this on for about 5 minutes. She likes to dress up but also likes to run around in her underwear.






Rickey was working in Duluth the week of her birthday so we decided to go up there with him and try to have a little vacation. We ended up having a blast. It made Kate feel so special that she got to do whatever she wanted to do in Duluth the day of her birthday.



















No comments: