Thursday, March 25, 2010

BUSY BUSY BUSY

Last Friday the boys were off of school so Jessi and I loaded up the kids and headed for St. Paul to the Children's museum. We met Rickey and his office in St. Paul and he was able to go with us for the afternoon. The kids had a blast!! I didn't know if Jake would be too old for it or not. He thought it was great. None of my kids were bored. ( besides Jessi LOL!) The boys liked a shipping and receiving section and spent a lot of time there. ( maybe because their dad is the operations manager for Dunham Express?? ) The girls were interested in EVERYTHING. It was a wonderful day out for us.

These pictures are not in order. I could fix it, but that would take too long :) ENJOY!













Have you ever seen the movie "The Mighty Ducks" ? This restaurant is right across the street from the Children's museum in downtown St.Paul.







Bella chillin out. She missed her nap that day and so tired by the end of the day.



















Kate doing a craft project.





Bella ( or Baby as she calls herself) doing her own craft project.










The big kids in an ant tunnel . Bella didn't like these.






























































































Digging for dinosaur bones.



















This is what Bella does when you tell her to smile for the camera. What a little goofball! Both of my girls are little goofballs. My life is full of laughter and joy because of my children.









This is a note we received when we went to parent/teacher conferences for Cody. I thought it was so sweet.





The little girls in Kate's dance class got their tutu's for their recital coming up in June. She has such a great teacher. Rather than just having the parents take them home in the plastic bags, she had all of the little girls put them on and wear them for the class that night. It was so cute!!


















Cody went to another wrestling tournament and got FIRST place this time. He wants to go to one every weekend but I told him he had to wait until next year. I think he has been to enough this year. ( I have been to enough this year! ;) ) Notice his little sidekick in all of these pictures. I am afraid she thinks she can wrestle when she starts school too. She wants to be just like Cody.












Kate has also learned how to ride her bike without training wheels. I haven't taken any pictures of that, just videos. She practiced for a few hours one day and the next day was riding like a pro.
Jake is involved in a program at school called Destination Imagination. They have their team challenge this Saturday. We are very excited to see him in this. His team , which consists of 6 members , have been working so hard since January. He loves it!
I have been having such a hard time keeping my blog updated lately because I have been so busy!! I can't imagine what our life is going to be like when they are all in school and have different activities. I really need to clone myself!!












































No comments: