Thursday, July 7, 2011

JUNE

Four generations :) Celebrated my 25th birthday (again)

The Code-man is growing but still has a long way to go to catch up with his mama.





The "healthy" dragon cake the Grandma Jeri and the kids made for me.







My sweet sweet Bella....


I was looking out of our window on a super hot day and saw a baby duck running across my lawn. My grandpa and I went out and caught it and found a temporary home for it. It was so adorable but I knew we had to take it to a shelter somewhere. We attempted to raise two baby ducks a few years ago and they both died. We found a wildlife refuge center to take this new little duckie to the next day. Unfortunately it died the morning after we dropped it off there :( :(








Baby duckie tucked in momma duckie's shirt to try and keep it's body temperature up. It slept in my shirt for hours.






























No comments: