I think this is my brother Dan, not sure though.
on the way home from the airport 


I guess this is my blog, no one else adds to it so....... I will have to put some more interesting things here.
Well, I thought spring was here. It was 85 * a few weeks ago. Now we are under a snow advisory. We could get 3-5 inches. Oh well, I guess that's what you get in Wisconsin. I took Jake to the doctor today and the doctor said his collarbone is healing nicely. He should be able to get back to his normal activities next week. Thank goodness! I caught him jumping on the trampoline the other day. It makes me nervous because he is kind of clumsy :) I was so worried that he was going to fall and hurt that broken bone. Now I don't have to worry until the next broken bone:) Cody is going to be 5 years old on Sunday. I can not believe how fast time flies. It feels like just yesterday he was a goofy little toddler singing his medleys. Kaitlynn is growing like a weed too. She still isn't talking much, but she using her own sign language and we know what she wants. She loves to go places. Anytime someone gets their shoes on to go somewhere, she is right behind them with Jake or Cody's shoes on and her jacket.
No comments:
Post a Comment