Jon, Kim, and Kim's parents came out to Wisconsin this weekend for a reception at the Eau Claire Ward. My Grandma didn't get a picture of all of us at Christmas, so she was sure to get one when we were all together this time.
Danny and I mixing a giant tub of cookie salad. YUM!!Kate uses my phone already, she been making mysterious phone calls lately !!! :)
Patti, I would like to add to your phone comment concerning Kate. Yes, she likes to "borrow" people's phones and make MANY mysterious phone calls. More than a couple of my friends have asked why I called them and was breathing heavy... then hung up without a word. Thank you, Kaitlyn. Never a dull moment when you're around. :)
2 comments:
It is so fun to see all of your family again! It has been sooo stinkin long!! your children are adorable!
Patti, I would like to add to your phone comment concerning Kate. Yes, she likes to "borrow" people's phones and make MANY mysterious phone calls. More than a couple of my friends have asked why I called them and was breathing heavy... then hung up without a word. Thank you, Kaitlyn. Never a dull moment when you're around. :)
Post a Comment