Monday, June 25, 2007

The kids helped me blow out the candles on my birthday cake.
They even helped decorate it. :)


I had my 27th birthday last week and I'm beginning to feel old. I know I'm not, but I'm starting to feel like a boring adult :) I always imagined my life to be smooth at 27. I thought the hard part would be over and I would live in a happy peaceful life. Reality check!! My life is in total chaos right now and it is not easy. My kids make life fun though. I thank Heavenly Father for them every day. They are AWESOME. I woke up on my birthday to Cody standing at the bottom of my bed with a birthday card that he had made for me. Jake asked me for his allowance 1 day early so he could buy something for my birthday. They are sooo sweet.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Happy late bday! I totally thought about you on your birthday, shoulda called... :) I'm gonna take you out for a nite on the town when you come visit! Hurry and get here we have so much catchin up to do!

love ya,
brooke