I went out to Utah last week to visit my friend Brooke. It was so much fun. We have known each other for 17 years. She is the "oldest" friend that I have. She has an adorable little family now.

This is Brooke, her husband Jeremy and their little boy Boston.

This is Boston. He is the BEST baby I have ever met. He hardly ever cries. He is just happy to be here.

Brooke and Boston.


Their dog Dexter. He has quite the personality :)

Brooke and I at an
Orem Owlz game.

Thanks having me come and visit Brooke. It was a blast!! Love you!!!!
1 comment:
I loved having you here! I'm gonna get my pix on my blog too from when you were here. I loved it and can't wait till you can come again! I honestly can't believe it had been 5 years. As soon as I saw you it felt like NO time had passed! Love ya girl!
Post a Comment