tagged by brooke
7 things you may not know about me.
1. I have a really bad temper :( It takes A LOT to make me mad, but once I get to that point.........
2. I love pillows. I love to sleep with tons of pillows all around me.
3. I have 3 , um 4 kids. Jake-8 Cody-5 (almost 6)Kaitlynn-2 and our newest one, Isabella, will join the family sometime this month. I was pregnant with triplets when I was pregnant with Jake. Jake was the strongest and the only one that survived. I also had a molar pregnancy between Cody and Kaitlynn. So, that is a total of 7 little spirits. Crazy huh? I absolutely love being a mom. I wouldn't change it for the world. I've always wanted to be a mom and I feel so blessed that I am able to raise my children. They are my life and bring me so much joy.
4. I love to sew. My husband makes fun of me for doing it, but I like to be able to just make something if I need it. My grandma and my mom taught me how to sew when I was about 12 years old and I have loved it ever since.
5.I am a control freak. I don't try to control things, but I always want to know what is going to happen. I get a little nervous when things are out of control. I wish I had a blue print of what was going to happen in my life. Kids are totally unpredictable so I am always out of control :) hehe
6. I had a spot of melanoma skin cancer removed from my stomach last year. It really made me cautious about the sun. I have really fair skin and I have tried to get a tan as long as I can remember. I always used to go to tanning beds and laid in the sun whenever I could. Now I always use sunscreen and I always make sure my kids have plenty of it on too.
7. I have a tattoo.
Wow, that was really hard to do!! The only person I tag is Kim :)
No comments:
Post a Comment