Friday, March 28, 2008

Tagged by Kim

A. The rules of the of game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names and then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and that they should read your blog.

10 years ago.....
1998- I was in my senior year of high school having the time of my life. (at least that's what I thought at the time). I was getting ready for my trip to Spain(which was a blast!) I was still trying to figure out what college to go to. I was working at the nursing home in Mondovi as a certified nursing assistant and also working at the Mondovi Inn as a waitress and a dishwasher/bus person.

5 things to do on my list today.... Since the day is almost over, I will do my list for tomorrow.
1. grocery shopping
2. get decorations for Cody's birthday party
3. go for a walk with the kids
4. go to my sister's house
5. laundry

Snacks I enjoy....
I'm usually not much of a snacker, but since I'm pregnant.... ;)
pretzels, apples with apple dip, crackers with cheese, purple skittles, chocolate covered pretzels


What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire....
pay tithing
donate to a worthy cause
set up college and mission funds for the kids
build a new house
go on a long vacation with the family
get my mom and my grandma everything they've ever wanted
get an awesome vehicle ( I'm not sure what would be really awesome and still fit 4 kids, but hey, it's worth a try )


3 of my bad habits....
1. spending too much time on the computer
2. procrastinating
3. being to shy


5 places I have lived.....
1. Kennedy st. Mondovi until I was 18
2. Main st. Mondovi
3. Franklin st. Mondovi
4. Cottage st. Mondovi
5. Durand, Wisconsin


5 jobs that I have had...
1. Burger King
2. American Lutheran Home- nursing home
3. Video Store
4. Younkers department store
5. Mondovi Inn



5 things people don't know about me.....
See the post below

No comments: