Friday, May 2, 2008
40 weeks and 4 days :(
I feel like I'm going to be pregnant for the rest of my life!!! ahhhhh! I just keep getting bigger and bigger . I feel like a whale. I probably shouldn't even be posting pictures of me right now, but it will give me something to look back on. I was trying to take pictures of myself and my sweet little Cody came in and told me that he would take some. He is such a honey! Every morning he comes in my room, looks at me and says, I was hoping you had the baby last night. He is so excited about her coming. He wants to be the first one to hold her. He rubs my belly and talks to her every day. When he kisses me before he leaves for school, he also kisses my tummy and says " Bye, bye Bella. I love you." It is so cute.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment