We had a really nice nurse who let all of the "big" kids help give Isabella her first bath. They loved it and it made them feel really special.
Cody has been such a big helper. I layed Isabella in my bed before I took a shower last night. I heard her start to fuss and then all of the sudden she stopped. When I finished my shower and went back to my bedroom, this is what I found. He is such a honey. When I woke him up to go to his bedroom, he told me that he heard her start crying and so he went in to lay with her. I feel so blessed to have such an awesome little family. The boys have been so much help. Having 4 kids is a lot of work, but they are so willing to help me out . They love holding the baby while I do stuff.
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! oh my gosh! she is soooooo cute!!!! keep the pix coming! i wish i could be there!
how adorable. your family is so beautiful. ITs crazy that you have little kids the age i was when i lived in wisconsin. Congrats :D
Post a Comment