Sunday, July 6, 2008

Kate

Kate is growing up so quickly. She is wild and crazy but at the same time can be the sweetest and most loving little girl. She keeps me on my toes :) There is never a dull moment with her. Every thing she does, she does with passion . Sometimes at night I sit down and can't believe how exhausted I am :) She is definately a strong little girl and will hopefully be a strong woman some day. I learn a lot from her. Swimming in her pool at Grandma Jeri's house.
Watching her brothers play soccer.
Before church on Sunday.

Licking the frosting off of my birthday cake.
Typical Kate face. :)


Goofy girl.



Tubing down the creek at the campground.
Playing on the new cement Grandpa Marvin just put down.

She LOVES to ride her bikes. She rides them all over. She takes my mom up and down her street time and time again. I sure love my little Kaitlynn.


1 comment:

Rena said...

The girls are sure getting big. I miss teaching Kaitlyn in nursey. When we would sing If your Happy and You Know It she really got into the actions and it was the cutest thing. She always seems so happy. They grow so fast. It is great that we can blog and keep the memories alive.