We went on vacation to Lake Superior last week. My camera's battery died after 3 days and I forgot the charger:( We had a lot of fun. The kids love it there. The water is sooooo cold, but they still swim in it .

Cody helping Kate build a home for her toy crab.


My mom was holding Bella. It was so windy,we had to cover her up so she could breathe.

Katie didn't go in the water much, she liked playing in the sand better.


Grandma Hazel :)


Jake having the time of his life. He absolutely loves it there. He spends hours in the water and walking on the beach.
3 comments:
Where did you ever find all those blondies? I wish I could tan like that. I can see your mom's face. I don't know if I should be scared or laugh at the look on her face. (so serious). Looks like you guys had a great vacation.
Thats kind of rude saying you can see your mother's face in the picture. All I can see is the hair monkey!!!! Just kidding! Hope things are going good you guys and your mom and marv! Talk to you guys later!
Wow, what adorable pictures. I love your blog and love looking at it. It really makes me miss Wi. I really miss all of you and wish we could see you more often. Your little Bella is beautiful and the others are as adorable as ever...You are a beautiful mom and come from a long line of good women. Give everyone my love!
Post a Comment