Thursday, October 9, 2008

My little cub scout

My camera battery has been dead for a few weeks now and guess what? I couldn't find the cord to charge it :) I found it now . It was with the boys' video game cords.

This is a picture of Jake in his cub scout uniform. (Please excuse all of the hand/nose prints on the window behind him ;) He was on his way to an airshow to see the blue angels with the scouts. He waited all day to see them but the weather was bad and they couldn't fly. The next day they were supposed to fly again but I wasn't brave enough to take 4 kids to a crowded airport, so we sat on a hill next to it. It was AWESOME!!!! I have never seen anything so cool before. It gave me such a sense of pride for my country. My kids loved it. I wish I could have video taped their reactions. It was something that I will never forget. We are definitely going to go next time they are in town.

2 comments:

Jeri said...

Handprints show there is joy in your home. Kids=joy!!!!

amy and josh said...

What a good looking scout! One of the teachers I worked with got to go on their planes. It sounded like the coolest experience!