Saturday, September 20, 2008

Kate LOVES this movie.
I don't know why she likes it so much. I would think it would be scary for her. Her favorite part is when they hook their fingers and chant hook, hook, hook, hook. She does it all of the time. The other night our family was at a pack meeting for Jake's cub scouts and the Pack leader was telling a joke about pirates. Kate stands up in the middle of the meeting, throws her little arm in the air with her finger shaped like a hook and started chanting, hook, hook, hook, hook. It was SO funny. My life is never boring. :)

2 comments:

Rena said...

Makenna seems to like the scary parts of movies too. She was watching Snow White with her cousin Patton and they were laughing and rewind winding the tape to the scary part. It is the funniest thing I ever seen.

amy and josh said...

Good ole Hook! Josh made me take the picture off of his "guns." I will have to tell him that Ricky wants to see it!