Sunday, September 7, 2008

My grandma

Now for a tribute to my grandma on grandparents day.
I don't even know where to begin. My grandma might just possibly be the best woman ever to grace this earth. She is amazing. I hope to someday be just a little bit of the woman that she is. She is beautiful both inside and out. She is kind and generous and funny and is full of charity. She is a great example to all of the women in our family. She is always willing to help out and has helped all of us out in any way she can. I hope she lives forever. I love her to death. She has helped me to become the person that I am today and I will always be grateful to her for all she has done and will continue to do for me.




Grandma I wonder where you keep your wings.
Are they hung in your closet with the rest of your things?
Do you put them away and just use them at night?
or give them to heaven to polish up bright?
I know you have wings
for this must be true.
Because God ALWAYS gives them
to angels like you.

No comments: