
We finally have snow!! I remember it snowing a ton when I was little and snowing a lot earlier than it does now. I don't like the snow, but the kids love it!! The boys and Kate shoveled the driveway for me after school today. They are so helpful!!
It's too cold for Bella outside, but I took some pretty cute ones of her inside. She is 7 months old today. Where does time go???? She weighs 17lbs and is still such a good baby (as long as you don't leave her by herself) :)
4 comments:
Bella is soooo cute. I can't believe she is 7 months old. It seems like only yesterday I was trying to figure out if you were pregant or not. lol
So cute! Look at those eyes!!! Patti your kids are adorable! I miss you!
Just stopping by through A Daily Scoop and I'm glad I did. Cute fam! I am jealous, though.... we don't have snow yet! =(
Those blue eyes are beautiful! Thanks for your sweet note! We have been getting lots of snow here and it is cold (probably not as cold as where you are though if Josh's stories are true.)!
Post a Comment