Cody had his birthday party with his friends last weekend. ( a little late ).We had 9 little boys and 1 girl here. It was wild and crazy. I couldn't hear myself think most of the time ;)




We played some games from the show Minute to Win it. I laughed so hard watching these kids . They had so much fun.

Bella wearing Jessi's swimming suit.

Uncle Danny came up to visit for a day. We haven't seen him since November and had so much fun with him while he was here. The kids all cry when he has to leave. :(




Kate painting a picture frame for grandma for mother's day.

Bella turned 2 on May 4
th. I can not believe how fast she is growing up. She has been such a joy to have in our lives the past 2 years.
Forget the fork, I'm going to use my mouth!
No comments:
Post a Comment