Saturday, June 26, 2010

Summer Fun

Our summer has been so busy! We have summer school, band, swimming lessons, baseball games, baseball practice, soccer games (I'm coaching Jake's soccer team),dance class and field trips. Everything should be over by the middle of July and we should be able to relax. Most days go pretty smooth. I have only had a few days of complete mayhem, but we have recovered quickly :)
Bella and Kate trying to stay cool.
Goofy Girl

Goofy Boy! He laughs so hard he can't even talk.

The girls were giving Grandma Hazel a chiropractic adjustment .



Beautiful little Kate after her first dance recital. She did an awesome job. She doesn't want to dance next year. She wants to take gymnastics instead.

Kate is a versatile little girl. She fits well into any situation. She can go from a beautiful ballerina to a mud covered sloppy mess and be happy both ways.











Someone in our family turned 30. UGH! The harder I tried to slow it down, the faster my birthday came. There are some things that can't be stopped and only have to be accepted. I came up with a plan. I decided that I could tell people I was 29 for a couple more years; brilliant :) except the kids all yell "Mom, you are not 29, you're 30", then they all chant 30 30 Mommy is 30. They make me proud ;)







Kate was so excited to start school. We put her in the summer school program and she loves it. She gets up and gets dressed every morning all by herself. Jonny and Kim flew in from Seattle and went to pick Kate up after school. She was so excited to see them.


























Her reaction to seeing Uncle Jonny for the first time




























Cody was baptized on June 20th. It was such a wonderful day. The spirit was so strong. We love this little man so much! We waited until Jonny and Kim could fly out so Jonny could stand in the circle to confirm him.





Baby Bella being silly



















Cody McFody






















No comments: