Saturday, June 2, 2007


Kate was the flower girl for Jon and Kim's wedding. I wasn't sure how she would act and if she would walk down the aisle or not. She met Mark, the ring bearer, and liked him right away. He is soooo cute!!! She couldn't get enough of him.
They played so well together.
She even gave him a kiss after he bumped his head. During the rehearsal they did awesome. They ran down the aisle. It was soooo cute. I was excited the day of the wedding thinking about how cute they would be walking down together.
We had to wake her up from a nap to bring her in, so she was a little cranky.
I thought they were going to walk without a problem. They started to walk and Kate decided she wasn't going. She started to cry. Mark looked back and saw her crying and then didn't want to go any farther. He was doing so good until he saw Kate crying :( Anyways, I had to drag her down the aisle. What a stinker!!!!!! Oh well, they were both really cute anyways.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

how cute. she is so stinkin adorable Patti...

Anonymous said...

Patti, if Kate's chasin' boys already at such a young age, you and Rickey are sure gonna have your hands full when she gets older.