Sunday, July 1, 2007

FOURTH OF JULY PARADE

We went to the fourth of July parade in Mondovi today. It was pretty hot in the sun, but the kids loved it.
Kate looking at her candy.


The boys threw out candy on a float for a daycare run by Aunt Nicki.

Jessi came down to watch the parade and spend time with the kids. She is an awesome aunt. The kids love her to death. We are so lucky to have her living so close.

This is all of the kids' "loot". I couldn't believe the amount of candy they threw. There was still pieces of candy laying on the road after the parade was over.
This is the only picture I got of Jake today. He is in a strange stage. Whenever I try to take his picture he makes awful faces and thinks he is funny. Maybe I'll just have to start posting his goofy faces . :)






No comments: