Monday, July 2, 2007
NEW SKIN CARE PRODUCT
Kate used butter last night to make her skin silky and smooth. Boy, it worked good!!
She hadn't eaten very good last night and went back to the table to eat some corn on the cob. I don't know what I was doing, but it wasn't watching her. I walked into the dining room and saw her rubbing butter all over her entire body. She must have thought it felt like soap or lotion. She rubbed it all over, even under her armpits!!





I asked her what she was doing and she did this with her hands and said," I dunno". It was so funny. I tried to pick her up to take her to the bathtub, but she was too slippery. I had to get paper towels and hold her with those so she wouldn't slide out. It was hard to get it off of her body too.
After her bath, she went to sleep. How could a little angel like this make such a big MESS ?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment