Cody
Friday, July 27, 2007
Wedding
Rickey's brother Dewey got married today. Jake and Cody were ring bearers or as Jake says "ring burierers". 
We started taking pictures in a park around 1:00. The wedding didn't start until 6:00. The boys were sooooo good. I was so impressed with how well they behaved. They were in their hot tuxedos for so long. It was an outdoor wedding and it was close to 90 * and very humid.
In between pictures I was looking for Cody and found him and his cousins playing next to a stream. I'm surprised no one fell in. Kids will be kids.
Cody was beaming from ear to ear walking his cousins down the aisle. That is very strange for him, he is usually so shy. It was very cute.
Rickey was the best man.
The boys looked so handsome and so grown up.

Cody
Cody
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think that Jake and Cody are both going to grow up to be little heartbreakers. Look how adorable they both are in those tuxes!
Post a Comment