Today was Jessi's 29th birthday. Boy, is she getting OLD!! :) :)
My mom loves it when I get "good" pictures of her.
No one was around so Jess and I tried to take pictures of ourselves. We ended up laughing so hard. I was trying to remember some tips from my friend.( Like how to look up so you don't get a double chin) hehe . Jessi thought that was the funniest thing. We laughed and laughed. It is great to have a sister you can share fun times and laugh with. Love you Jess! She is a great sister and an AWESOME aunt.
These are just some pictures Jessi took of Kate and I .
3 comments:
So cute...happy bday jess! You need to come out with your mom and patti for a trip to see us all! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Patt, i LOVE those pix of you and Kate. She is a doll.
Hi again...I just get chills when I look at all of these pictures. It still blows me away that you have three kids and they are getting so big, so fast. I know you cherish every day and hour with them, but remember, it does go by so fast, so make every moment count. I love seeing Jessie and your mom. I get a lump in my throat just looking at them. It makes me miss them more. Your mom is very blessed to have such a great family and beautiful grandkids. I love you all!
Patti, I enjoy having you as a sister too. I love having someone to confide in and share all of my deepest (and dumbest) thoughts with. You're an amazing sister and an incredible mom. We're all so lucky to have you in our lives.
Post a Comment