Tuesday, September 4, 2007

First day of kindergarten

It was Cody's first day of kindergarten today. He was so brave. I could tell he was nervous but it held his head high .The first two pictures are of him before school this morning.

The last three pictures are after school this afternoon. He was excited to get home and to tell me about his big day. I can't believe he is already in kindergarten. People say it all of the time and it is so true, kids grow up way too fast. It feels like just yesterday he was just a little guy. I am very happy for him. He is a shy boy, but he overcame his fears today. He is excited to go back tomorrow.


It is so different without the boys at home during the day. I have plenty to do with Kaitlynn, but I liked talking with the boys during the day and playing games with them. :( :( I wish they didn't have to grow up anymore. I think they are perfect right now. The first day of school is harder on me than it is on the kids . I just love them so much. I want to be there to protect them in case kids are mean to them or if they get hurt. I know that they couldn't learn and grow up to be great young men if I was always around so........ I am excited about the young boys they are turning into. Little gentlemen, always ( almost always ) willing to help out.

No comments: