I took the kids fishing again yesterday. It is so much fun. I love watching them. They get so excited and then so bored so quick when they don't catch anything. Jake thinks that he has to change his lour every 5 minutes. I think Cody gets bored right away. They make me laugh so hard. They will see a fish jump in the lake, they quick reel in their lines and cast them out right where that fish was, thinking they are going to get it. Jake got some fishing stuff from my grandpa who fishes in Lake Superior. Jake tries to use these HUGE fish things to catch something in this little lake. I don't know what he thinks he is going to catch, maybe a shark or something :) Kate just likes to poke a pole into the water. Yesterday she was pulling out seaweed with the end of her pole and whipping it up at me. It was gross, but she loved it. Again, at times like these I marvel that I have the opportunity to help raise these little spirits. My heart is filled with joy and gratitude when I watch them. 




1 comment:
Wow Patty, your kids are darling. You really are blessed to have the opportunity to raise these kids. You are a very loving and attentive mom and you will raise great great kids. I'm so proud of you! I loved spending time with you when you came out. It was so fun to hear all the details of good old Eau Claire. I miss everyone and wish I could get back there to see everyone. Hopefully it'll happen before too long.
Post a Comment