Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Tag, I'm it!!

Jobs I've had


1. waitress


2. nursing assistant at a nursing home


3. worked in the children's department at a department store


4. video store


Movies I can always watch


1. the notebook


2. newlyweds


3. Happy feet



4. message in a bottle




Places I've lived


1. Kennedy st-- Mondovi, WI


2. Main st--Mondovi, WI


3. Franklin st--Mondovi, WI


4. Cottage st--Mondovi , WI


( Oh, wait, I did live in Durand, WI for about 3 months!!!!)


TV shows I enjoy


1. ER


2. The BIGGEST loser


3. Dateline


4. LA Ink


Favorite Food


1. baked potatoes


2. shrimp


3. chocolate mint melt aways


4. Fajitas from Cancun restaurant


Websites I visit


1. blogs


2. people.com


3. cnn.com


4. hgtv.com


Places I'd rather be right now


1. laying on the beach


2. playing on the beach with my kiddos


3. driving through the mountains


4. having fun in a place I've never been


Tag, You're IT!!


1. Jon


2. Kim


3. Jessi




No comments: