I've been debating whether or not to post this picture. I just have to. It cracks me up. For a few days, Kate would put this helmet on every time she went to the bathroom. She is such a funny girl. I guess it made her feel safe after falling off of the toilet a few times. hehehe!! She is going to hate this picture when she gets older, but it is just
too funny! She is even trying to smile and say "cheese" for this one.
2 comments:
That is soo funny. I love that picture to. What is Isabella's middle name. I hope everything is good with you all. We love you all. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX. Talk to you later.
Love Uncle Jonny and Aunt Kim
Hey it looks like everyone is growing up sooo quick! We just entered the blog world so I thought I would drop by and say hi. Hi. Trish loves surfing everyone's blog pages and its kind of rubbing off on me. Anyways we kind of started our blog too allsops.blogspot.com. Talk to you all later. P.S. We are coming out to Wisconsin during Christmas and we need to go out to eat some time or something!
Post a Comment