Saturday, November 7, 2009

Farm and corn maze


I took the kids to a corn maze/farm today. Kate has been asking for weeks to go, but it has just been too cold. Today the high was 64 so I packed them all up and headed over there. I was a little worried at first about taking 4 kids alone to a place where they could easily get lost, but they were great!! Yay! My kids are finally growing up and listening to their mom. :) We went to the Schultz farm.


We spent hours there. The maze was in the shape of a service man. As we were walking through the maze Jake would say, now we are walking into the eagles eye, or now we are in the soldiers helmet. It was crazy , I was totally lost and I have no idea how he knew exactly what part of the maze we were in . After the maze we got ice cream cones and spent about $20.00 on corn for the goats :) All of the kids liked it, that doesn't happen very often anymore. Usually the oldest or the youngest is bored. We went last year also and decided we are going to make it a tradition.














1 comment:

Brooke said...

OH MY GOSH your kids are cute! :)