Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween



The cat was so scared of Jake in his werewolf costume. ( I must admit it was pretty funny, I put his mask on a few times just to scare her. :) )



My mom usually makes the kids their costumes for Halloween. She was out of town this year so I had to make them. Thank goodness my grandma was around. She helped make Katie's butterfly wings.
Jake's costume was nasty. I couldn't believe he wanted to be a werewolf. I couldn't find anything to make a costume so I ended up buying a werewolf mask and cutting the face out of it. I also bought a gorilla costume and cut up the fur and sewed on some sideburns and also sewed some furry sleeves for the arms. I had gorilla fur all over me. It was in my nose and in my mouth. Jake loved it and that made it all worth it.




Bella was a butterfly for our ward trunk or treat but it was too cold on Saturday here so we dug out another costume for her. She is cute in anything. :) Cody is all about the Minnesota Vikings right now. He thinks Adrian Peterson is the best athlete ever. We are going to a Minnesota Vikings game in two weeks. He will be in heaven.


I am not a big Halloween person but we did go trick or treating for about an hour. The kids had full bags and full tummies :)

No comments: