Thursday, July 12, 2007

Grandpa Joe's Crazy Idea

Jake had swimming lessons this morning so my grandparents watched Cody and Kate for me. When I got back, I saw Cody hanging in the tree. He was so scared :( My grandpa wanted to put a swing in our tree for the kids. He has been working on it for a couple of days. He found an old harness that he used to use to get into trees and trim them. He hooked that up instead of the swing.
He was actually really high up. Jake thought that it looked fun, so he tried too.( I can't figure out how to turn the pictures so you can see them better)
Jake was too heavy for my grandpa to pull up alone, so I had to help him.
And of course then Kate wanted to go too. She wants to do everything that her big brothers do. I was a little nervous with her up there but she was ok.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!! How many generations of kids is Grandpa going to terrorize?! Where DOES he get these crazy ideas from, anyways? Well, we've all survived so far... let's hope this generation can, too. :)